MPMileage for Maptitude Benefits...
Do you have a large number of point-to-point route distances that you need to calculate in Caliper Maptitude?
If so, MPMileage will solve your problems. MPMileage calculates mileages for point-to-point routes that have been specified in a database. MPMileage can calculate distances, travel times, and estimated costs, with all results written to the input database.
- Batch calculate thousands or even a million route distances.
- Ability to calculate distances, travel times, and estimated costs at the same time.
- Faster processing due to automation.
- Works with your data locations: Uses pre-located pushpins (data points), street addresses, or geographic coordinates for maximum flexibility.
- No need to convert databases: Supports most databases through ODBC.
- No need to use a large database: Supports Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access, Maptitude data views and ODBC connections.
- Ability to select specific database rows for calculation.
- Support for all of Maptitude's routing options.
- Ability to override or adjust (ie. increase by a percentage), Maptitude's road speeds.
- Calculate estimated costs according to route distance, or road type.
MPMileage for Maptitude supports all versions of Caliper Maptitude from Maptitude 2014 Build 2835 onwards. Supported databases include Microsoft Access (2003 & later), Microsoft Excel (2003 & later), Maptitude data views, and ODBC connections.
These benefits are supported by a range of features.
Click here to download the free trial of MPMileage. This trial will last for 14 days, and must be registered if you wish to use it beyond this period. MPMileage licenses can be purchased online for US$85 each. Other purchase options and volume discounts are also available.
Please use our contact form for MPMileage support.